PDQ Gift Card Purchase and Balance Checking Guide:
PDQ is an American fast-casual restaurant chain of chicken. This fast-casual restaurant chain is based in Tampa, Florida. When it was established, its initials stood for “Pretty Darn Quick” but after some time previously mentioned name was changed and now it is known as “People Dedicated to Quality”. The first PDQ store was opened in the year of 2011 in Tampa, Florida. The founder person of this fast-casual restaurant chain is Bob Basham, who is a former Outback Steakhouse founder. As per the statistics of 2016 PDQ has 54 outlets or locations in the 8 United States. Among these 54 locations, 30 are company-owned and 8 are operated and owned by franchises. PDQ is belonging to the fast-casual restaurant chain industry.
PDQ served their customers the products like chicken and turkey sandwiches, chicken tenders, salads, home fries, shakes, and cookies. You can be able to avail eat-in and take-out services from PDQ.
An Overview on PDQ Gift Card:
Currently, a Gift Card is a convenient way to pay bills after purchasing something from a supermarket, retail store, or restaurant. And this Gift Card is also a convenient way to gift someone. Here we discuss the facts about the PDQ Gift Cards. PDQ Gift Card is a pre-paid Gift Card and is available in two variants like plastic or physical Gift Card and e-Gift Cards. A PDQ physical Gift Card is available at a nearby PDQ store or location. And a PDQ E-Gift Cards are can be purchased online. You can purchase foods by using a PDQ Gift Card by visiting a store or official website. You can be able to use a PDQ Gift Card as cash or a PDQ Gift Card should be recognized as cash. You cannot be able to use a PDQ Gift Card in the following locations Tampa: PDQ Test Kitchen, Tampa International Airport, Tampa: Raymond James Stadium, Tampa: Amalie Arena, and Raleigh: PNC Arena.
PDQ Gift Cards are very user friendly and it works like a debit card. When you order something using a PDQ Gift Card then the amount of your purchase will deduct from your Gift Card’s main balance. If you purchase a PDQ Gift Card on your own then that can be used by anyone from your friend and family because your name will not appear on that Gift Card. A PDQ Gift Card is available in various denominations but the denominations are different for the PDQ Gift Card variants. That means you can purchase a PDQ Physical Gift Card in denominations like $10 or $25. But if you are purchasing a PDQ Gift Card online that means a PDQ E-Gift Card is available in denominations like $5 to $250. PDQ E-Gift Cards are sent to their recipients via email. PDQ physical and E-Gift Cards are not reloadable which means if your PDQ Gift Card is run out of funds then you have to purchase a new one. A PDQ Gift Card will never expire and you don’t have to pay any kind of maintenance or dormancy fees for using it. Your PDQ Gift Card cannot be redeemed for cash but can be used as a cash equivalent. Your PDQ Gift Card will be replaced with the remaining balance when it was lost, theft or damaged. But you have to register your Gift Card in MyPDQ App. And you have to reach PDQ by email to notify the loss, theft, or damage of your Gift Card. PDQ does not offer their Gift Card users refunds of Gift Cards. You can be able to check your Gift Card online, from MyPDQ App, and via an online ordering account.
PDQ Gift Card Purchase:
Before using a Gift Card, you have to purchase it first. And PDQ is also not an exception to this procedure. And a PDQ Gift Card is available in two variants like Plastic Gift Card which can be purchased from a nearby PDQ location too. And E-Gift Cards are available online only. And here we discuss the E-Gift Card purchasing procedure in very simple steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official PDQ website by browsing this link www.eatPDQ.com.
- After reaching the PDQ website you have to scroll down the page to the extreme bottom.
- Then click on the “BUY EGIFT CARD” button to start the purchasing procedure.
- Next, you will be redirected to the Gift Card purchasing page.
- On the Gift Card purchasing page firstly you have to choose your Gift Card design from more than 20 designs.
- After that, you have to add the amount and quantity to your Gift Card.
- Next, you have to click on the “CONTINUE” button and then follow the rest of the directions to complete your order or purchase.
PDQ Gift Card Balance Check:
If you want to check your PDQ Gift Card balance then you can check it in three ways and the ways are online, via MyPDQ App, and an online ordering account. Here we discuss the online balance checking procedure. And the balance checking procedure is written underneath.
- To check your PDQ Gift Card balance online you have to visit the PDQ website by browsing this link www.eatPDQ.com
- When you reach the website, you have to scroll that website page to the extreme bottom.
- Then click on the “GIFT CARD BALANCE”, to reach the balance checking page.
- After reaching the Gift Card balance checking page you have to enter the Gift Card number in the given appropriate box and complete the reCAPTCHA procedure.
- Next, you have to make a click on the “SUBMIT” button to know your PDQ E-Gift Card balance.
Corporate Office: (844) 328-1737
Also, you can contact PDQ via the website by browsing this link www.eatPDQ.com. After reaching the website you have to click on the “CONTACT US” button from the extreme bottom of the website page.