Target Gift Card Purchasing and Balance Checking Guide:
Target Corporation is a retail corporation of America. Target is the eighth largest retailer in the United States and it is a component of the S&P 500 Index. Target managed to establish itself as the discount division of the Dayton’s Company of Minneapolis, Minnesota in the year of 1962. Target was founded a hundred and nineteen years ago in the year 1902 as a corporation and later in the year 1962, it was established as a store. At the initial time, Target was known or named Goodfellow Dry Goods. Target is a public type company and belongs to the retail industry. Target Corporation was founded by George Dayton and Target Store was founded or established by John Geisse. Target is headquartered at Target Plaza 1000 Nicolet Mall Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States. As per the 2020 statistics Target is operating with more than 19 hundred stores or locations. Target is an employer of 4 lakh 9 thousand employees.
Target is serving the area of the United States with various products and services. Target is operating with products like Beauty and Health Products, Clothing and Accessories, Bedding, Electronics, Furniture, Food, Jewelry, Lawn and Garden, Shoes, Pet Supplies, Small Appliances, and Toys or Games.
An Overview on Target Gift Card:
Gift Cards are in trend for paying bills at the retail stores or supermarkets and many other stores. And Target is also going with this trend and they also offer gift cards to their customers. And Target offers three types of Gift Cards. And the variants are Physical Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, and Mobile Gift Cards. Target Physical Gift Cards are sent to the customers via mail. Target E-Gift Cards are sent through emails and Target Mobile Gift Cards are sent via text messages to data-enabled devices. Target Gift Cards are purchasable from Target stores and Target.com and other various retailers. Target Gift Cards are available in the denominations like $10, $20, $25, $50, $75, $100, and $200. And you can also purchase a Target gift card by adding a custom value amount from $5 to $500.
Your Target Gift Card can be accessed and managed from Target.com and Target App. To manage your Target Gift Card, you just have to open ab account in the Target app or website. You can be able to use up to 10 Target Gift Cards for payment per order. You can be able to reload your Target Gift Card but you have to visit a Target Store near you because a Target Gift Card cannot be reloadable from Target.com. and some sphere gift cards from Target cannot be reloaded, and the types of gift cards that are not reloadable are speciality gift cards for music, gaming, and restaurants like iTunes, Xbox, and Olive Garden. Also, third-party gift cards like Visa, Mastercard, and American Express gift cards are not reloadable. Target Gift Cards are not returnable or cannot be redeemed for cash. And a Target Physical Gift Card can be returned at any Target store near you if that Gift Card is found unused. If you received a damaged gift card or if you lost your Target Gift Card then it can be replaced by the company but you have to carry your original receipt. Usually, Target Physical Gift Cards are shipped free but you have to pay shipping charges for a premium or express shipping.
Target Gift Card Purchasing Process:
When wish to use a gift card then there are two options, the first is either anyone gift you one or you have to purchase one for yourself. And this rule is also applicable for Target Gift Cards. And target gift cards can be purchased at any of the Target Stores or online at Target.com and also from other retailers. And Target gift cards are available in three variants like Physical Gift Cards, eGift Cards, and Mobile Gift Cards. The purchasing procedure of Target Gift Cards is mentioned underneath.
If you want to purchase only a Target Gift Card then you have to visit a Target store near you. After entering the store, you have to purchase and you can get a Target Gift Card at the time of checkout.
Online Target Gift Card purchasing means purchasing from Target.com. and online you can buy each and every variant of Target Gift Card. And the process is written underneath.
- First of all, you have to visit the Target online store by browsing this link www.target.com.
- After that, you have to reach the Gift Cards segment by clicking the “Gift Cards” button from the menu option available at the top left corner of the website, or directly go to the www.target.com/c/target-giftcards/-/N-5xsxt page.
- After that, you have to choose the “Target Gift Cards” option.
- Then you have to choose your gift card design and click on the “Choose options” button to add value amount, quantity, and gift card variant by choosing the delivery option. Mail for Physical gift card, email for eGift Card, and Mobile for text or mobile gift card.
- Next, you have to press the “Add to cart” button to proceed.
- Next, you have to click on the “View cart & check out” to place the order or purchase your gift card.
- After that, you have to select the “I’m ready to check out” button and then follow the directions to complete the order perfectly.
Target Gift Card Balance Checking:
Whenever you want to check your gift card balance of your Target Gift Card you can check your gift card balance. And Target gives you the opportunity to check your gift card balance online. And the balance checking procedure is mentioned underneath.
- If you want to check your gift card balance then you have to click on this link www.target.com/c/target-giftcards/-/N-5xsxt.
- After that, you will be redirected to the gift cards page of Target directly.
- And then you have to scroll down that page a little a bit.
- Then you have to press the “Check your balance” button to start the balance checking process.
- Next, sign in to your Target account and then enter your gift card number and gift card access number in the given appropriate place.
- After entering the card details you have to make a click on the “Check balance” button to know your Target Gift Card balance.
For relay service, you have to dial 711