Dillard’s Gift Card Purchasing and Balance Checking Guide:
Dillard’s, Inc., is an expensive departmental store chain in America. Dillard’s is a public type company and belonging to the retail industry. Dillard’s was founded in the year of 1938 by William T. Dillard. At present Dillard’s has it headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States. Dillard’s is serving in the area of United States of America having stores in 29 states. Dillard’s has a total of 285 stores as per the February 2019 statistics. Dillard’s products include clothing, jewelry, bedding, footwear, furniture, beauty products, and housewares. Dillard’s is an employer of approx. 40 thousand employees. Dillard’s not operating in the states like Michigan, Wisconsin, Chicago, and Minnesota.
An Overview of Dillard’s Gift Card:
Nowadays gift cards are in trend for shopping. And these gift cards act like debit cards. And these gift cards are very handy for gift someone alongside personal use. Gift Cards are mainly offered by supermarket chains or clothing or retailing brands and companies. Dillard’s also offers gift cards for their customers. And there are two types of gift cards offered by Dillard’s. A Dillard’s gift card is available as physical gift cards and E-Gift Cards.
Physical gift cards are available in several different denominations from $10 to $500 and E-Gift Cards are available in denominations like $10 to $250. E-Gift Cards are sent via email and this type of E-Gift Cards are more convenient and user-friendly than a physical gift card. Dillard’s Gift Cards are available for purchase online and in stores. Physical Gift Cards are sent through the U.S. First Class Mail. And for this delivery, you don’t have to pay any type of charge. But if you need quick delivery then you have to pay $20. That means you can get your gift card ion the next business day after placing yours by paying $20. Dillard’s Gift Cards can be used in any of Dillard’s offline and online stores for shopping. But you can’t be able to purchase a Physical Gift Card or E-Gift Card with a Dillard’s Gift Card. For security reasons Dillard’s only accepts gift cards with a PIN. And if you want to replace your gift card then you have to visit their offline outlet and they will replace it during your visit or you can also mail your gift card to Dillard’s mailing address (given in the Contact Information) and they will send you a new gift card. Dillard’s allows you to check your gift card balance. And you can be able to check your Dillard’s Gift Card via two separate options like online and by phone also. if you lost your gift card or your Dillard’s gift card is stolen then you have to contact Dillard’s customer service or you can also visit any Dillard’s store near you, but you must have to carry your gift card number with you to lodge a lost or stolen report.
Dillard’s Gift Card Purchasing Procedure:
If you want to use a Dillard’s Gift card then you have to buy that first. And a Dillard’s gift card is available in Dillard’s stores and also in Dillard’s online store. That means a Dillard’s gift card is available in both ways either online or offline. And the online gift card purchasing procedure is written underneath in very short steps. And Dillard’s sell gift card in two variants like Physical or traditional Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards.
Traditional or Physical Gift Cards
- To purchase a Traditional or Physical Gift Card online you have to visit the Dillard’s online store by browsing this link www.dillards.com.
- After that, you will reach the home page of Dillard’s online store.
- From the home page, you have to go to the gift card page by scrolling down the page until reaching the extreme bottom of the page.
- After reaching the extreme bottom of the page click on the “Gift Cards” button to reach the gift card page.
- After reaching the gift card page you have to click on the “SHOP NOW” button under your preferred gift card option among “Gift Cards” and “E-Gift Cards”.
- For Physical Gift Cards you have to enter details like gift card amount from a drop-down list, the quantity of your order.
- And then you have to make a click on the “Add To Bag” button and complete the further directions to complete the purchase.
- And for E-Gift Card you have to enter details like type of the gift card, amount, recipient’s name, send to email and then re-enter the send to email and send date, then your name and personal comments if any needed.
- After entering the above-written details, you have to make a click on the “Add To Bag” button and complete the further directions to complete the purchase.
Note: you can also purchase a Dillard’s gift card by visiting a Dillard’s offline store near you.
Dillard’s Gift Card Balance Checking:
When you are using a gift card then you have to get to know about your gift card balance. This knowledge will help you to avoid the trouble of running out of balance situation at the time of checkout. And Dillard’s gives you two options to check your gift card balance. One option is online and the other option is by phone. And the Dillard’s gift card balance checking procedure is written underneath in a few simple steps.
- If you want to check your Dillard’s gift card balance online then you have to visit their official website.
- And to visit Dillard’s official website you have to browse this www.dillards.com
- After reaching the website scroll down that page where you reach and click on the “Gift Cards” button.
- After that, you will reach the gift card page of Dillard’s,or directly go to www.dillards.com/c/giftcard page.
- After reaching the gift card page you have to click on the “Check Your Gift Card Balance” button.
- After that, you will be redirected to the balance checking page.
- Then you have to enter your gift card number and PIN in the given appropriate place.
- Next click on the “Get Balance” button to know your remaining balance.
If you want to check your gift card balance over the phone then you have to dial 1-800-DILLARDS (800-345-5273). And follow the next instructions and give card details to know your Dillard’s gift card balance by phone.
NOTE: you can also check your Dillard’s gift card balance by visiting a Dillard’s offline store near you.
Dillard’s P.O. Box 486 2nd Floor Little Rock, AR 72203 Attn: Card Exchange)