Starbucks Gift Card Purchasing and Balance Checking Guide:
Starbucks Corporation is an international coffeehouse and roastery reserves chain of America. Starbucks is the largest coffeehouse chain in the United States. Starbucks is a public company and belongs to the coffee shop industry. This 50-year-old coffee shop chain was founded in the year of 1971 in Pike Place Market, Elliott Bay, Seattle, Washington, United States. Founder persons of Starbucks are Jerry Baldwin, Zev Siegl, and Gordon Bowker. Starbucks is currently headquartered at 2401 Utah Avenue South, Seattle, Washington, United States. Starbucks is serving worldwide in more than 80 countries. Starbucks is operating the coffeehouse chain with more than 33 thousand locations worldwide as per the 2021 statistics. Starbucks is an employer of 3 lakh 49 thousand employees.
Starbucks is serving its customers with products like coffee beverages, smoothies, tea, baked goods or items, and sandwiches.
An Overview on Starbucks Gift Card:
Nowadays gift cards are very trendy for shopping and also a handy product to gift someone. And if you are using a gift card then you can be able to avail more precious benefits of using a gift card. A gift card can be used to pay your order amount and you don’t have to carry or use your credit card all time. And this trend is also followed by Starbucks and you have to purchase a Starbucks gift card from their website because Starbucks sells their gift cards online only. By using this gift card, you don’t have to use cash at the time of checkout in any Starbucks location. You can avail of special discounts and also can be able to redeem your gift cards for ordering something online and in-store. Starbucks sells only e-Gift Cards.
A Starbucks Gift Card is issued on its own which means Starbucks gift cards are issued by Starbucks. You can add value to your Starbucks Gift Card by visiting a store or location. Your Starbucks Gift Cards will be accepted by the locations situated in North America and Puerto Rico but stored in airports, groceries, and bookstores and the locations situated in Guam will not accept a Starbucks Gift Card. You have to be an adult to use a Starbucks Gift Card freely otherwise you must have parental guidance while using a Starbucks Gift Card. You can be able to reload your Starbucks Gift Card online or via phone. Starbucks gift cards are available in denominations like $10, $25, $50, $100, and also you can customize your gift card value. But your value must be a whole amount within $5 to $100.
You are not allowed to add more than $500 as a value amount on any of your Starbucks gift cards. Also, not more than $2,000 may be related to anyone’s Starbucks Gift Card in a day. This means that the action on any one of your Starbucks Cards cannot surpass $2,000 over a day. The total value you may load onto all of your Starbucks Cards, together with the value of any new Starbucks Cards that you may purchase, may not exceed $10,000 on any given day. There is a minimum amount that you may load on any Starbucks Card at any given time, and that amount is naturally $5. Starbucks can change any of these amounts at any time without any notice. Starbucks Gift Cards are sent via email and you will have a reminder before you receive your gift card and you can customize your gift card delivery date. There is no activation, dormancy, inactivity, or service fees for using Starbucks Gift Cards. A Starbucks Gift Card and the value on that card will never expire.
Starbucks Gift Card Purchasing Process:
Before you go to use a Starbucks Gift Card you have to purchase it. And Starbucks gives you that opportunity online only. And that can be done by visiting the official website of Starbucks. And the Starbucks Gift Card Purchasing Process is written underneath in very simple steps.
- First of all, browse this link www.starbucks.com to reach the official website of Starbucks.
- After reaching the website you have to click on the “GIFT CARDS” button available top of the page beside the menu and rewards button.
- Then you will be redirected to the gift cards page of Starbucks.
- Then choose a gift card design as per your preference. To choose a design you have to click on the gift card design icon as per your preference.
- Then select your gift card amount from the denominations like $10, $25, $50, $100, and also you can customize your gift card value by clicking on the Custom Amount. But your value must be the whole amount within $5 to $100.
- Then enter the recipient’s name and the recipient’s email and the sender’s name and email.
- After that, there is a blank space to give an optional message.
- Next, click on the “Checkout” button and follow the prompts to complete the order.
Starbucks Gift Card Balance Checking Process:
Once you have started using a Starbucks gift card then you must have to check the balance of that gift card from time to time. And it this important to be up to date about your gift card balance to avoid intermissions at the stores when you are purchasing or ordering or checking out. And the Starbucks Gift Card balance checking can be done only online.
- To check your Starbucks Gift Card balance online you have to browse this link www.starbucks.com or directly go to www.starbucks.com/gift page.
- Then you have to click on the “Check balance” button to start the process.
- After that enter your Starbucks Gift Card number without the dashes and enter the security number in the given appropriate places.
- And then click on the “Check balance” button to know your Starbucks gift card balance online.
Starbucks Gift Card Reloading procedure:
If you are using a gift card then your gift card can be run out of balance at any time. To avoid the trouble, you have to add value to your gift card. And Starbucks gives you that opportunity to reload or add value to your gift card. And there are two ways to reload or add value to your gift card online and by phone.
- First of all, you have to browse this link www.starbucks.com/gift or go to www.starbucks.com/gift page.
- And then you have to click on the green-colored “Add Reload” button.
- Then you have to sign in to your Starbucks account and follow the directions to complete the reload process.
You can load value to your Starbucks gift card by phone also. To load value to your Starbucks gift card you have to dial this number 1-800-STARBUCK (800-782-7282) and follow the directions of the customer service executive to load your Starbucks Gift Card.