Amazon Gift Card Purchasing and Balance Checking Guide:
Amazon.com, Inc. or Amazon is a multinational technology company of America that is very much focused on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. Amazon is one of the five big information technology companies of America. Amazon was formerly known as Cadabra, Inc. from the year 1994 to 1995. Amazon is a public company belonging to various industries like cloud computing, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, consumer electronics, entertainment, digital distribution, self-driving cars, and supermarket. Amazon was founded in the year of 1994 in Bellevue, Washington, United States. The founder person of Amazon is Jeff Bezos. This multinational company has its headquarter in Seattle, Washington, United States. Amazon is giving its services all over the world. Amazon serves various products and services like Echo, Fire Tablet, Fire TV, Kindle, Fire OS, and services like Amazon.com, Amazon Alexa, Amazon Appstore, Amazon Music, Amazon Luna, Amazon Prime and Prime Video, Amazon Web Services. Amazon is working with 13 lakh 35 thousand employees worldwide and in the United States, Amazon has 8 lakh 10 thousand employees.
An Overview on Amazon Gift Card:
Amazon is a very big e-commerce company and this e-commerce company is serving the whole world with its online store. And this company also offers gift cards to their customers like other retail companies. And Amazon offers its gift cards in three several variants like gift cards, Print at Home Gift Card, and Physical gift cards. These Amazon gift cards are issued, sold, and shipped by ACI Gift Cards LLC, which is also a company of Amazon. Amazon Gift Cards can be used only for purchasing the services and products offered by Amazon. That means you can’t be able to purchase anything outside of Amazon with an Amazon Gift Card. Amazon Gift Cards can be reloaded if your gift card balance gets over after purchase. And this gift card works like a Debit card. An Amazon gift card cannot be used to purchase any other gift cards. Amazon gift cards cannot be resold and cannot be used for unauthorized adverting, sweepstakes, marketing, or ay promotional commercial purposes and also cannot be redeemed for more than their face value. Amazon gift cards cannot be transferred for value, redeemed for cash, and are not available for cash refunds. Your Amazon account balance cannot be transferred to any other Amazon account.
Amazon gift cards never expire and don’t carry any extra fees for use. Amazon Gift cards are available in various designs and denominations. Amazon gift card are available in the denominations like $25, $50, $75, $100, $150, $200. And also, you can customize your gift card design by uploading a picture of you and customize your gift card value by entering the amount as per your requirement from $1 or $10 to $2000. Amazon eGift Cards are sent to the recipients by email. And delivery can be scheduled as per your directions and requirements. Amazon Physical Gift Cards are affixed inside a box and shipped via mail by ACI Gift Cards LLC. The Gift Card amount will not be available on Gift Cards. You can avail of one-day free shipping of an Amazon Gift Card if this feature is available in your locality. Amazon eGift Cards are available in digital form, Amazon Physical Gift Card is available in the form of plastic gift cards, and the print at home gift card is available in the form of pdf download.
Account Creation in Amazon:
To use the amazon online store, you have to create an account first. And to use or purchase a gift card an amazon account is also needed. And an Amazon account can be opened online. And the procedure to open an amazon account is mentioned underneath with very simple steps.
- To open an account in Amazon at first you have to visit the online store of Amazon.
- You can visit the online Amazon store by browsing this link www.amazon.com.
- After reaching the online store you have to click on the “All” button available on the top left corner of that page, or you can click on the “Account & Lists” button to create an account.
- When you click on the “All” button a pop-up window will open and from there you have to click on the “Sign In” button.
- After that, you will be sent to the sign-in portal. You can also reach the sign-in portal directly by clicking the “Account & Lists” button.
- After that, you have to click on the “Create your Amazon account” button to create an account.
- Next enter your name, email id and create a password for your account, and then re-enter the password you created previously.
- Then click on the “Create your Amazon account” button to finish the process. The next time you want to use Amazon you just have to sign in to go flawless with Amazon.
Amazon Gift Card Purchase:
As we know very well if we want to use a gift card then we have to purchase it first. And this purpose will also exist with Amazon Gift Card. That means if you wanted to use an Amazon Gift Card then you have to purchase it first. And the purchasing process is mentioned underneath.
- To purchase an Amazon Gift Card online, first of all, you have to visit the Amazon Online Store.
- You can visit the Amazon online store by clicking on this link www.amazon.com
- After reaching the website of Amazon you have to click on the “Gift Cards” button available under the search bar, or directly go to the www.amazon.com/gift-cards page.
- Then you will be redirected to the gift card segment where you can find three types of gift cards.
- Choose as per your requirement among the variants like “eGift Card”, “Print at Home”, and “Physical gift cards”.
- After that, you have to choose your gift card design, amount, quantity, and also a message if needed.
- Next, you have to click either the “Add to cart” button or the “Buy Now” button to complete the order or purchase.
- You can be able to customize your gift card design by uploading a picture and you can also customize your gift card amount. But your customized amount must be within the sum of $1 to $2000.
- And if you are going for a Physical gift card then you have to click on the “Shop Now” button and then choose a gift card design and do as per the directions to shop for an Amazon Physical gift card.
- Physical gift cards are also available in the denominations like $10 to $2000.
Amazon Gift Card Balance Check:
When we started using a card by which we pay the bills or checkout amounts we have to remember our remaining balance. And this particular habit will help us to avoid the trouble of running out of balance. So, every Gift card user must have to know their gift card balance. And Amazon gift card balance can be known only online.
- To know your Amazon gift card balance you have to reach the Amazon website first.
- And for this, you have to browse this link www.amazon.com from your device.
- After that, you have to sign in to your Amazon account. And if you don’t have an account then you have to create one and then sign in to the account (as mentioned above).
- Next, you have to click on the “Gift Cards” button or go to the www.amazon.com/gift-cards page
- Just after clicking on the “Gift Cards” button, you will be redirected to the gift cards page.
- And on that gift cards page, you can be able to see your gift card balance. And from there you can also be able to reload and redeem your gift card from that page by maintaining proper directions.
1800 3000 9009